Coonamble Health Service celebrated the long-service achievements of 14 of its staff members at a ceremony recently.
Coonamble Health Service Manager Libby Burnheim said the years of service ranged from 20 to 39 years, with 436 years of service between them.
“It’s quite amazing to think that these people have been dedicated to working with NSW Health for such a long period of time,” Libby said.
“It demonstrates their passion and commitment to helping people”.
Western NSW Local Health District regularly recognises employees who have dedicated years of service to the NSW Health Service, with service awards given to recognise and thank these employees. Libby Burnheim is herself one of the award recipients, with 37 years of service under her belt.
“These acknowledgements celebrate the accomplishments, commitment, and dedication of our long-service employees, who are generally very humble about their achievements,” Libby said.
“I am very proud of all of our staff who contribute so much to Coonamble Health Service each and every day”.
Congratulations to the following staff:
· Beverley White (Nursing) – 39 years of service
· Libby Burnheim (Nursing) 37 years of service
· Robyn Hull (Nursing) 37 years of service
· Stella Cleary (Radiography) 36 years of service
· Anne Phillips (Support Services 36 years of service
· Angela Lane (Nursing) 34 years of service
· Judy Sheppard (Nursing) 33 years of service
· Jeanette Ryan (Nursing) 32 years of service
· Wendy Copelin (Nursing) 31 years of service
· Dawn Quilkey (Nursing) 27 years of service
· Pam Robertson (Nursing) 27 years of service
· Pat Simpson (Support Services) 24 years of service
· Gail Davis (Support Services) 23 years of service
· Darla Kennedy (Nursing) 20 years of service