The $70.2 million Mudgee Hospital Redevelopment is an exciting project that will provide a major upgrade to the health service’s ageing infrastructure.
- A modern upgrade to the existing health service.
- More contemporary facilities and integrated models of health care.
- The upgraded Mudgee Health Service will continue to be a health services hub for people living in the Mid-Western Regional Local Government Area, and meet their health service needs through to 2027.
Where are we up to?
The Mudgee Hospital Redevelopment project is in the early stages of a detailed planning process, with the Schematic Design (the general layout, look and feel) for the redevelopment released in April.
The Schematic Design is open for community comment throughout April and can be viewed at the following locations:
- 9 - 19 April: Mudgee Hospital reception area (main building)
- 20 - 21 April: Community Pop Up Site. 17/19-41 Church Street, Mudgee (project staff will be onsite to take questions and provide information)
- 22 April - 11 May: Community Pop Up Site. 17/19-41 Church Street, Mudgee (display only)
The Schematic Design plans and images are available below. The redevelopment project team is also available to present details of the Schematic Design to local groups and organisations.
For more information or to provide feedback contact: WNSWLHD-Mudgee-Redevelopment@health.nsw.gov.au
The Schematic Design:
Above: Artist Impression of the new Mudgee Hospital main entry
Above: Artist Impression of the new Mudgee Hospital main entry reception
Above: Artist Impression of the new Mudgee Hospital outpatients waiting area
Above: Proposed new Mudgee Hospital site plan
Above: Proposed new Mudgee Hospital ground floor plan
Above: Proposed new Mudgee Hospital lower ground floor plan
News and events:
Keep in touch:
As the project progresses, updates will be provided via project newsletters, announcements in the local media, the Western NSW Local Health District website and through information sessions. Project board have also been placed near the facility’s main entrance.