Our psychology team
Our psychologists provide services to a wide range of client groups and across a range of physical and mental health diagnoses.
Our psychologists work within a variety of multidisciplinary and single discipline clinical approaches, often depending on the clinical setting and the needs of the client. These includes:
- Individual assessment, intervention and therapy;
- Group therapy;
- Family therapy;
- In consultation during professional supervision;
- Shared management with other professionals;
- Partnerships with families eg. Family-based programs; and
- Intersectorial eg. partnerships with the Department of Education and other agencies.
For more information about psychology services in the Western NSW Local Health District, please contact Timothy Hewitt.
For more information about psychology, please visit the Australian Psychological Society.